Chief Executive Officer
Our current CEO, the Rev. David Mansfield, will retire from Anglican Aid in October 2019.
The Board of Anglican Aid seeks to appoint a servant-hearted leader to build on the solid foundation that has been established.
The successful candidate will be an ordained Anglican minister capable of being licensed by the Archbishop of Sydney, and will demonstrate the exemplary leadership skills required to lead Anglican Aid in its mission to let grace flow to people in need.
Please complete the form below to request the position documentation which will help in the preparation of your application.
For more information and to submit an application, please contact Anglican Aid Chairman, Bishop Peter Tasker by email. Applications close on Friday 23 August 2019.
Senior Manager - Donor Relations & Communications
We seek a senior manager to lead our dedicated Donor Relations and Communications team, and to provide general leadership within Anglican Aid as a member of the executive management team.
Up to 4 days/week. Flexible working arrangements are available.
- Oversee Anglican Aid’s fundraising and communications activities;
- Manage the Donor Relations and Communications team;
- With other members of the executive team, manage the day to day operations of the Anglican Aid office;
- Identify areas for operational improvement.
- Able to exercise leadership in a collaborative team environment;
- Familiar with fundraising, communications and marketing activities in a Christian not-for-profit context;
- Understanding of CRM systems – Salesforce experience highly regarded;
- Degree in Business, Administration or equivalent experience highly regarded.
- The successful candidate will be a Christian with a mature faith and godly character, committed to reformed evangelical theology and an understanding of the Sydney Anglican Diocese.
To obtain a copy of the position description or to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org