Location: Sydney CBD
Date advertised: 12th September 2017
Job Type: Part time
Closing Date: Friday 6 October 2017
- 3 days/week (flexible working arrangements are available)
- Preparation of Anglican Aid’s written communication with donors and the Sydney Anglican community, including our annual report and prayer diary.
- Maintenance of Anglican Aid’s website and social media presence.
- Preparation of fundraising appeals.
- Provide occasional support to the Donor Relations team.
- Will be actively involved in their local church.
- Will have excellent written communication skills, good attention to detail, and the ability to tailor communications to different audiences within the Sydney Anglican church environment, and the wider community.
- Will have experience maintaining websites, be familiar with the social media environment and have experience implementing a social media strategy.
- Will be well-organised, able to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload. You must enjoy working as part of a small team, in a varied role.
- Basic photo and video editing skills would be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualifications or experience in communications, marketing or fundraising would be an advantage.
Applications close Friday 6 October, 2017.
Enquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org