Waterworks for a Thirsty World changed lives through enabling access to clean water in a huge variety of communities. Your support has been amazing.
This year, Waterworks supporters have helped to fund:
- four boreholes (Jordan, Tanzania, Kenya)
- three toilet blocks (Tanzania, Jordan)
- three shallow wells (Tanzania)
- three water-harvesting systems (Jordan, Tanzania)
- four water tanks and water tank production (Pakistan, Zambia, Kenya)
- two solar pumps (PNG, Zambia)
- a water channelling system (Ethiopia)
- W.A.S.H education (Pakistan, Tanzania, Rwanda)
Waterworks for a Thirsty World is a year long campaign. Many of our projects are not yet fully funded. Please consider supporting us in your Christmas events and giving, or commit to supporting us next year as we launch #Waterworks2020.
Mark it in your diary
Waterworks goes from 9 March - 22 March finishing with World Water Day on Sunday 22 March. However you can fundraise and support us throughout the year.
Click the link to read more about our water campaign https://waterworks.org.au