Join our team : Donor Care Coordinator
Donor Care Coordinator
Part-time, 9am-2.30pm Mon-Fri
Applications open until role is appointed
Anglican Aid is seeking a committed evangelical Christian to join our growing team as a Donor Care Coordinator. You’ll be responsible for providing outstanding care for Anglican Aid’s donors and supporters as the primary contact for enquiries and donations.
Anglican Aid is the overseas aid and ministry support agency of Sydney Anglicans, in partnership with the global church.
As Donor Care Coordinator, you will be based in our CBD offices (close to Town Hall) and report to the Senior Manager, Communications & Donor Relations. This is a part-time position with NFP salary packaging benefits available.
This varied role will encompass:
- Welcoming and responding to enquiries via phone, email, and post
- Processing and receipting donations via phone, post, and direct transfer
- Administration support for the Bible College Student Sponsorships program, liaising with sponsors and assigning sponsorships, preparing and sending sponsor packs
- Participating in donor nurture activities for the organisation
- Providing a high level of care to various donor segments
We are seeking a team member with the following skills and attributes:
- An evangelical Christian, committed to the mission, vision, and values of Anglican Aid
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with a warm and friendly manner, particularly over the phone
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of entering and maintaining donor data. Previous experience with Salesforce will be well-regarded.
- Able to juggle competing priorities and manage complexity
- Collaborative, team-oriented person
- Willingness to learn and grow the role
If you are ready to provide exceptional care to Anglican Aid’s donors, sponsors, and supporters as a valued member of our team, please send your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
Get prayer and project updates in your inbox.