Join our team : Executive Assistant to CEO and Operations Assistant
Executive Assistant to CEO and Operations Assistant
22.5 hours per week over 5 days (NFP Salary packaging available)
Applications close Friday 17 March 2023
Anglican Aid is seeking a committed evangelical Christian to join our growing team as EA to the CEO & Operations Assistant. You’ll be responsible for providing outstanding administrative and operational support for Anglican Aid.
As EA to the CEO & Operations Assistant, you will be based in our CBD offices (close to Town Hall) and report to the CEO and the Operations Manager. This is a part-time position with NFP salary packaging benefits available.
This varied role will encompass:
- Supporting the Chief Executive Officer
- Supporting the Human Resources functions of the organisation
- Organising team travel
- Maintaining operations records
- Administrative support as requested by the CEO or Operations Manager
We are seeking a team member with the following skills and attributes:
- An evangelical Christian, committed to the mission, vision, and values of Anglican Aid
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and to work independently
- Confidence relating to a wide range of people including significant donors, partners, and external stakeholders
- A high level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
Download the position description
If you are ready to provide exceptional administrative support to the CEO and operations functions of Anglican Aid, please send your cover letter and resumé to email@example.comApply
Get prayer and project updates in your inbox.