Join our team : Project Assistant (Full-Time)
Project Assistant (Full-Time)
Applications close Monday, 25 September 2023
Anglican Aid is the overseas aid, development and ministry support agency of Sydney Anglicans in partnerships with the global church.
We are seeking an organised, methodical Project Assistant to join us, supporting our Theological Education team.
- CBD location
- Full time
- 12 month contract (with likelihood of extension)
- NFP Salary Packaging benefits available
Reporting to the Director of Theological Education, you will be responsible for collating and preparing proposals, budgets and reports for projects. You will be organised and methodical with previous data entry work, basic financial and reporting skills. Experience in SalesForce is advantageous. International or cross-cultural experience would be considered favourably.
We are looking for a team member who can:
- Administer assigned projects within established procedures
- Ensure project control documentation is completed and stored in established systems
- Monitor projects to ensure ongoing progress and compliance with project agreements
- Collate and prepare proposals, budgets, and reports for projects seeking major donor funding
- Ensure timely and accurate project payments
- Communicate clearly and appropriately with partners
- Contribute to other functions of Anglican Aid as needed
- Commit to the values of the Anglican Diocese of Sydney
Only applications from Australian citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
If equipping leaders and teachers in developing countries with theological education through Anglican Aid projects resonates with you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply
Get prayer and project updates in your inbox.