Anglican Aid and Bishop Gwynne College are partnering to train Christian leaders from all over the young nation of South Sudan. These local leaders will help shape South Sudan’s future as a peaceful society based on Christian teaching and good governance.
The funds raised for this project will go towards:
- developing businesses to support the financial security of the college
- enabling employment of qualified educators to strengthen theological and leadership training of men and women.
Well qualified church leaders are strategic in resolving tribal conflict, corruption and poverty, and facilitating development and reconciliation work.
Direct Deposit donations can be made to our bank account BSB 032078, Account Number 253493, Account Name: Anglican Aid. Please place your name and 'Bishop Gwynne College' in the reference line. Please email the office with details of your donation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheques can be posted to – PO Box Q190, QVB Post Office, 1230, NSW.
Donations to this project are tax-deductible.
- For wisdom and perseverance for Rev. Samuel Mariel, Principal of Bishop Gwynne College
- For viable business opportunities to support the financial security of the college
- For staffing to develop a Christ-centred community
- For endurance for students in the four-year degree program