The outreach ministry of Eagle Vale Anglican Church (EVAC) aims to provide for the physical, social and spiritual needs of their community. They bring services and activities aimed at promoting and developing relationships of trust and friendship between the church and members of the community, with the love of Christ at the heart of everything they do.
EVAC runs sports and fitness classes for youth and families, a playgroup, ESL classes for refugees and asylum seekers, and they also make home visits. They’re working towards running life skills courses to equip people from disadvantaged backgrounds to be able to make good life choices.
Direct Deposit donations can be made to our bank account BSB 032078, Account Number 253493, Account Name: Anglican Aid. Please email the office with details of your donation at email@example.com. Cheques can be posted to – PO Box Q190, QVB Post Office, 1230, NSW.
All donations are tax deductible.
ABN 28 525 237 517
- Give thanks for the many people at EVAC that make these activities possible by volunteering their time.
- Give thanks for the many community contacts that are being made.
- Please pray that the self-defence class at Eagle Vale will continue to attract participants and that there will be many youth who will take part in the new classes at Claymore.
- Please pray that the English classes will attract participants and that these classes will be helpful in improving English skills for those who attend.
- Please pray that the positive impact of the Mobile Food Pantry will continue to grow.
- Give thanks that many non-church people are growing in their understanding of what the Bible teaches about Jesus.