The outreach ministry of Eagle Vale Anglican Church (EVAC) provides for the physical, social and spiritual needs of the Eagle Vale community in South-Western Sydney.
The outreach promotes and develops relationships of trust and friendship between the church and members of the community, compelled by the love of Christ.
Anglican Aid support, in the Community Care development category, helps EVAC to run sports and fitness classes for youth and families, a playgroup, and ESL classes for refugees and asylum seekers. The team also makes home visits and run life skills courses to equip people from disadvantaged backgrounds to be able to make good life choices.
All donations are tax deductible.
ABN 28 525 237 517
- Give thanks for the many EVAC volunteers who make these activities possible.
- Give thanks for the many community contacts that are being made.
- Please pray that the self-defence class at Eagle Vale will continue to attract participants and that there will be many youth who will take part in the new classes at Claymore.
- Please pray that the English classes will be helpful in improving English skills and building relationships.
- Please pray that the positive impact of the Mobile Food Pantry will continue to grow.
- Give thanks that many non-church people are growing in their understanding of what the Bible teaches about Jesus.