The Heart of Mercy Elementary Christian School in Zimbabwe is undergoing a transformation. Together with St Mathew's West Pennant Hills, Anglican Aid is supporting a project to improve Zimbabwe’s education system.
Zimbabwe’s Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education recently compiled research that revealed Zimbabwe's schools have a:
- significant need for qualified Early Childhood Educators
- a lack of effective infrastructure
- a significant need for learning resources
- a lack of access to paraprofessional training and assistance
- a need for community support.
The Heart of Mercy Elementary Christian School suffers from all these problems and more.
Through Anglican Aid's support the school will receive funds for infrastructure construction, resources and the future purchase of software components.
The funds are also being used to build a water bore (pictured) for the use of the community and the school. Currently Zimbabwe is suffering from famine due to a drought. To combat the mass starvation Anglican Aid is providing food and water to suffering families. Please consider supporting the education of Zimbabwe’s future leaders.
All donations to this project are tax deductible.
Donations to this project will be used for this project only.
ABN 59 792 865 372
- Please pray for hope and education for the children of Zimbabwe.