Born out of “Connect 09” the Hub of Hope is a ministry to people residing in local boarding houses. Since 2009, Petersham Church has connected with people who find themselves marginalised socially, emotionally and spiritually due to mental illness, disability, homelessness and poverty.
The ‘Hub of Hope’ project run by All Saints Church, Petersham, has four main objects:
- coordination of services and ministries.
- Provision of suitable education programs.
- Implementation of activities/ministries.
- ‘Hub of Hope’ church.
Hub of Hope has recently transitioned its ministries from a ‘hand out’ to a ‘hand up’ method for participants. More activities are educational and aim at improving the living and social skills of clients.
Direct Deposit donations can be made to our bank account BSB 032078, Account Number 253493, Account Name: Anglican Aid. Please email the office with details of your donation at email@example.com. Cheques can be posted to – PO Box Q190, QVB Post Office, 1230, NSW.
All donations are tax deductible.
ABN 28 525 237 517
- Give thanks for the desire of the church to reach out to marginalised people living in boarding houses in the Marrickville area and the opportunities to minister to them.
- Pray for the team as they plan the bike shed, community garden and weekly dinners and for church members and volunteers walking beside people at these activities.