Since 2009, Petersham Church has connected with people who find themselves marginalised socially, emotionally and spiritually due to mental illness, disability, homelessness and poverty.
The ‘Hub of Hope’ project run by All Saints Church, Petersham, has four main objects:
- Coordination of services and ministries.
- Provision of suitable education programs.
- Implementation of activities/ministries.
- ‘Hub of Hope’ church.
Hub of Hope has recently transitioned its ministries from a ‘hand out’ to a ‘hand up’ method for participants. More activities are educational and aim at improving the living and social skills of clients.
All donations are tax deductible.
ABN 28 525 237 517
- Give thanks for the desire of the church to reach out to marginalised people living in boarding houses in the Marrickville area and the opportunities to minister to them.
- Pray for the team as they plan the bike shed, community garden and weekly dinners and for church members and volunteers walking beside people at these activities.