The One4Life program supports people living in the Redfern/Waterloo areas as they strive for better living habits by establishing healthy, positive relationships in a loving environment.
In conjunction with one1seven church, an Anglican church in Redfern , Anglican provides for The One4Life Program activities including”::
- One4Food (Community Pantry)
- Overcomers Outreach (supporting people to address addictions)
- Christian Support Group
- General Pastoral Care
There are approximately 5,000 Government housing properties in the immediate Redfern-Waterloo area. Your gifts to One4Life will enable the program to provide support to people through the activities outlined above. Gifts are tax deductible.
All donations are tax deductible.
ABN 28 525 237 517
- Give thanks for the vision to connect with the local community living in Waterloo-Redfern area who struggle with broken relationships, poverty and addictions.
- Pray for the employment of a staff member who can establish relationships with the community members and organisations to work together to meet local needs.
- Pray for the continued unity of the team running One4Life
- Pray that people would have continued victory over addiction and would instead become satisfied in Jesus alone
- Pray for funding so we may continue to run this program