Anglican Aid, together with Springwood Anglican Church and Gymea Anglican Church, supports the ministry of Bishop Isesomo in the Anglican Diocese of North Kivu, DR Congo.
Funds raised will support the following activities:
- Supply 5,000 face masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Bible training for 4 theology students
- Roofing for 5 churches
- Carpentry training for vulnerable men to be able to earn an income
- Provide the diocese with a radio transmitter
- A youth conference for Easter 2021
Anglican Aid strengthens churches and transforms communities by building relationships between Australian Christians and ministry partners across the globe.
Donations to Anglican Aid for this project are not tax-deductible.
ABN 94 792 865 372