For the last few years Anglican Aid has partnered with One2Another to build the Victoria Hospital in Multan, Pakistan. The building is now complete and has begun to serve poor and marginalised families.
One2Another exists to improve the lives of poor and marginalized families in Pakistan by:
- providing education and training to equip and empower
- mobilizing human and material resources to create enterprise
- seeking spiritual wholeness for each individual
- pursuing sustainability for long-term success
OnetoAnother seeks to aid the poor through providing healthcare at minimal costs. The area in which OnetoAnother has constructed this hospital is growing rapidly and in about 5-10 years the hospital will be able to serve thousands of families.
The main objective of the hospital is to provide good and affordable healthcare to poor and marginalized families. The initial plan is to focus on women, children and patients who are terminally ill as currently there is no facility in Multan that provides service to the terminally ill.
Anglican Aid is assisting with staffing costs. Funding is required for the following:
- AU$300 per month to pay the salary of one nurse. 12 full time nurses are needed.
- AU$300 per month to pay the salary of one pharmacist. At this stage 2 full time pharamcists are needed.
- AU$720 per month to pay the salary of one doctor. At this stage 2 full time doctors are needed.
- Funds also need to be raised for administrators, receptionists, security guards, janitors, midwives etc.
To donate to this project online please click on the donate buttons.
Direct Deposit donations can be made to our bank account BSB 032078, Account Number 253522, Account Name: Overseas Development. Please place your name and Victoria Hospital as the name of the project you would like to donate to in the reference line. Please email the office with details of your donation at email@example.com. Cheques can be posted to – PO Box Q190, QVB Post Office NSW 1230.
Donations for this project are tax deductible.
ABN 59 792 865 372
- Thank God for One2Another and it's desire to serve the marginalised