Bible College Student Sponsorships
In the developing world, where the church is growing rapidly, there is a deep need for well-trained Bible teachers who can faithfully share the good news with their nation.
Your church, Bible studies, and individuals in your congregation have the opportunity to sponsor a young man or woman who has been recommended by their Bishop to study at a trusted theological college.
For more information, see the main web page: Bible College Student Sponsorships – Anglican Aid.
Paragraph for church newsletter
The Archbishop of Sydney’s Anglican Aid would love for you to partner with them through their Bible College Student Sponsorship Program. Australian Christians have the opportunity to directly sponsor a future pastor from a developing country, where the church is growing rapidly. Churches, Bible study groups, and individuals can support a young man or woman in their full-time studies at a culturally appropriate and trusted Bible College, through prayer, regular correspondence, and financial support. Please pray that students will be fully prepared to defend and share the truth of the gospel in their home country, to the glory of God. For more information please visit www.anglicanaid.org.au/bcss or call 02 9284 1406.
Praise God for the growth of his church in the developing world.
- that the Lord will raise up more godly men and women to be trained for Christian ministry to strengthen churches and reach the lost in developing nations.
- that current students will study well, and grow in character, competency and gospel conviction.
- that the Lord will provide churches, Bible study groups and individuals to sponsor and pray for those in training.
- that Anglican Aid’s Bible College Student Sponsorships will build partnerships between Australian Christians and developing churches, to the glory of God.
- that the Anglican Aid staff administering this program will have wisdom as they connect with students, Bible colleges, and sponsors.
Get prayer and project updates in your inbox.